Saturday, January 3, 2015

346/365

Saturday night sponge curlers while watching Harry Potter--takes me back to my childhood. :) We don't always do this routine, or even baths every Saturday night, but it was nice to do it tonight to help bedtime flow nicely and prepare for Sunday.



It was a busy but good day today. Eric made pecan rolls for breakfast and then we had the Gibsons over for lunch and games. We made split pea soup and rolls, and they brought a fun game called 5 Second Rule that the adults played. Then we played Heads Up on my phone with the kids. The kids didn't want to quit playing games after the Gibsons left, so Eric and I played Sorry Revenge with them. :) In the late afternoon we went to the baptism of two sisters at church--Dawn and Ruth. Eric conducted the meeting and I played the piano. We all enjoyed being there.

No comments: