Wednesday, December 24, 2014

336/365


We were out and about, holly and jolly, on Christmas Eve! I was feeling better and had a Kohl's coupon that expired today, so we packed up the kids and and Eric took them into Kohl's to buy their sibling gifts while I did some exchanges at Target. When I joined them, Henrik was missing and Eric was already fed up! We finally found Henrik with the girls' help and both boys were put into carts for a few more minutes of browsing before Eric took the boys to the van and the girls and I finished up. So much for their gifts being a surprise! We needed to use up our McDonald's Halloween vouchers, so we went through two different McDonald's drive-thrus at one coupon per person; then added one nuggets meal and one cheeseburger. So for $6 we all ate enough to get us by. Eric and I traded off at JCP to use our other $10 coupon while the kids watched a show on my phone in the van. We kept Ollie awake through it all and made it home in one piece to make our clam chowder dinner and enjoy a nice Christmas Eve at home.


This was all I wanted for Christmas!

No comments: