Sunday, December 14, 2014

326/365


Finally an afternoon nap at 4:00.

Eric fell asleep several times as he tried to get the boys to stay in bed. He didn't come to bed until 1:30. I fell asleep at 2:15, and then Jolie climbed into our bed at 4:15 and started throwing up. After helping her for over an hour, Eric couldn't get back to sleep so he got ready and went to bishopric meeting while I slept until 9:00. Eric and I swapped places so I could teach my YW lesson, and then I went visiting teaching and on a visit with the missionaries. Eric was such a help with taking care of the kids, making dinner, washing dishes, changing and folding laundry... So much for a restful Sabbath! But it was nice to at least be home together in the evening. I downloaded the Heads Up app and the girls and I, and everyone else, had fun playing.

No comments: