Wednesday, December 3, 2014

315/365

Melissa, Margie and I all went up to Hobby Lobby today and then of course ate at Bellacino's afterward! It was fun to have a lot of time in the van to chat--the kids were happy watching their show!


After we got back the boys and I took the van through a car wash and then I tried to do some shopping at Old Navy....bad idea! The boys both wanted bouncy balls, which was fine, but then Ollie kept throwing his out of the cart and they were rolling underneath clothing displays...and Henrik kept running away from me...and I was trying to talk to Eric on the phone and manage the boys... Yeah. So, we left pretty quick and didn't come out with anything. We needed to get home anyway to pick up the girls from the bus. And then Henrik finally got his birthday present!



Eric and I picked it up from Target weeks ago, and Henrik was SO excited! I had overlooked that it didn't come with batteries... :/ So I made a quick call to Eric and he swung by the store on his way home from work. All the kids were playing with the new race track until we had to leave for Mutual at church.

No comments: