Friday, August 1, 2014

191/365


Eric snapped this photo just after getting out of bed this morning. I'm really wondering where he slept! I think we need to start locking our door at night. :)

Today was a monumental day. My friend offered to help me can peaches! It was such a great time to be together with friends and talk as our hands got stained from peeling and pitting, and the kids played as we waited for the bottles to process. I was so glad my friend knew how to do it all! It brought me back to all those days standing at the kitchen table with my mom canning peaches or apricots, or making applesauce. It was a great thing to do with friends. :)



(And I totally did NOT stage this photo--the table actually looked like this!)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love that shot of the table. Also, I love that all of your kids still crawl into bed with you! Haha. That's an awesome picture.