Saturday, April 12, 2014

80/365


Henrik with his buddies Tyler and Mason at the Primary Easter activity.
 
Henrik is just the friendliest kid! And he is such a hoot! It's been so fun to see how he has adjusted to going to Primary after just turning 3. He learns the words to the songs better than any other kids there, and he has lots of enthusiasm. :) Last Sunday one of my friends in the Primary Presidency stopped me in the hall at church and said that they had just been playing a game during singing time where someone was supposed to guess the word that came next in the hymn "I Stand All Amazed" that the kids have been learning. It wasn't Henrik's turn, but when the selected child didn't answer, Henrik called out the right word! I am amazed at him! And I love hearing him sing.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I LOVE everything about this. This picture makes me smile.